Saturday, June 2, 2012

May 2012 - Last days - I give them a taste of their own medicine...

Even though I expressely told him not to, Larry gave me not one but two bottles of baijo.  I know it is just Chinese hospitality and I appreciate that, but A: I don't like baijo and would rarely if ever drink it outside the context of a dinner with Chinese customers, and B: I already have 3 bottles of this at home, also gifts from Larry.  The contents of one of these is so nasty, I am sure it will eventually eat through the bottle, the floor, the foundation, and will eventually find its way back to China.  So what to do with two more bottles? 

I could have, I suppose conveniently forgotten them in the hotel room, but Larry occasionally comes to my house when in the US and he might notice its absence.

I could just bring them home, but 2 more bottles?  No.  I came up with a different plan

I am taking one bottle home, but the second I took to my favorite Shenzhen bar and gave a shot to every Chinese person there, even the girls who do not normally drink this.  Everyone enjoyed this, although the girls made some pretty strange faces.  Good times...

The waitresses take one for the team

No comments:

Post a Comment